What is Athletic Green?
Athletic Greens is the most nutrient dense whole food supplement available which contains over 75 ingredients.
Athletic Greens is considered by many as the gold standard in green superfood drinks: it has a wide variety of ingredients that perform just about every function you could desire from a greens drink. There are grasses and algae that are jam-packed with antioxidants, there are adaptogens that might help with stress, there are probiotics that might help with digestive health, and there are even — believe it or not— lots of actual vitamins and minerals.
What are the Benefits of the Athletic Green?
- Increased energy levels: This is perhaps the main reason why many people use Athletic Greens. The formula contains nutrients that are ready for absorption and enzymes that greatly speed up the digestive process. As a result, energy is produced fast and in large quantities for your body use.
- Better nutrient absorption: Thanks to the digestive enzymes and probiotic supplements, your body will be able to absorb nutrients very fast thus improving your overall health.
- Strengthened immune system: The high-quality minerals in the formula boost your immune system thus putting your body in a position to better defend itself against attacks from disease-causing micro-organisms.
How to use the Athletic Green
As earlier said, Athletics Greens has over 75 whole food ingredients. To make sure that all the nutrients in these ingredients stay intact, they are first freeze-dried and then made into a powder through cold-pressing. To take the supplement, you mix a tablespoon of the green powder with a glass of water and drink the mixture each day. However, very active individuals like athletes should take two – a glass in the morning and another one in the afternoon. Within an hour or two you shall start feeling increased body energy levels. This is because the nutrients in the Athletic Greens formula are usually ready for absorption. Once you take them in they are absorbed directly by the body and immediately broken down to produce energy.
Till now they are no reviews about Athletic Greens side effects, there’s a chance that the ingredients could cause an issue, not specifically the supplement.
Some potential side effects include sweating due to the presence of Spirulina and headache due to the presence of Rhodiola Rosea.
Another thing is to consider is whether your body system is used to taking green drinks
Is the Athletic Green a Scam?
There are many comments about this Athletic Green and so many good reviews about the aforementioned product.
So, I would say that this product is nice and not a scam.
Most people find the smell and taste of green supplements a turn off. Some have even complained of them having a taste similar to grass.
The reason for this grassy and earth taste among most green supplements is the inclusion of quality superfoods such as algae, grasses and green vegetables in their formula.
To mask this pungent smell that often puts off most people from using green supplements, makers of Athletics Greens add some chocolate, vanilla, fruits and stevia to make it taste tolerable to users.
That is why the taste of Athletics Greens is quite different from that of a typical green supplement.
Instead of the pungent smell common in other green supplements, the smell of Athletics Greens is mild, slightly sweet and pleasant. This makes it arguably the green supplement with the best taste.
Its texture is smooth. It is, therefore, easy to mix with any liquid that you may choose to blend the powder with.
- Nervous System and Immune System Support: Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Pantothenic acid, Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folate, Biotin, Vitamin K2, Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12), Calcium, Phosphorous, Sodium, Magnesium, Zinc Citrate, Manganese, Copper, Chromium, Selenium
- Liver Detox, Digestion, and Gut Health: Organic apple powder, Inulin, Carica papaya fruit powder, Ginger rhizome powder, Bromelain, Globe artichoke leaf extract, Pineapple fresh fruit concentrate, Slippery elm (Ulmus ruba) bark powder, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Beta-glucans, Dandelion root extract, Burdock root powder, Milk thistle seed extract
- Hormone, Neural, and Adaptogen Support: Lecithin, Rhodiola rosea root dry extract, Astragalus membranaceus root extract, Ashwagandha root extract, Eleutherococcus senticosus root extract
- Antioxidants and Superfoods to Support Healthy Aging: Alkaline pea protein isolate, Organic spirulina, Citrus bioflavonoids extract, Organic wheat grass juice powder, Organic alfalfa powder, Organic chlorella powder, Organic barley leaf powder, Broccoli powder, Red beetroot powder, Citric acid (anhydrous), Carrot root powder, Stevia, Acerola cherry fruit juice powder, Spinach leaf powder, Cocoa bean polyphenol extract, Licorice root powder, Rosehip fruit powder, Reishi mushroom powder, Shiitake mushroom powder, Co-enzyme q-10, Rosemary leaf extract, goji fruit extract, Kelp powder, Green tea leaf extract, Gotu Kola extract, Policosanol, Hawthorn root extract, Bilberry fresh fruit extract, Grapeseed extract
- Efficient Energy Production and Storage: Alpha lipoic acid, Chromium picolinate
Athle tic Green Customer’s Reviews
Below are some of the reviews from customers who have used Athletic Green on Amazon:
“Okay, first I’ll start off by saying I am one to usually not write reviews. But this product has made such a tremendous impact on my wellbeing I felt I had to. I am a workaholic who always felt tired and exhausted. I could get a full nights sleep and still, wake up tired. I eat healthily and used to take various individual vitamins and have even tried other “green supplements” like this before, but nothing helped. My exhaustion would leak into other areas. I’d be too tired to workout. Too tired to make a healthy meal instead of fast food. After just two weeks of this product, I am a changed person. I wake up feeling refreshed and full of energy all day to do all the things I want to do. Give this product a shot. It is expensive but worth every penny. You have nothing to lose really by trying it. The packets are great for someone like me that travels a lot as you don’t have to refrigerate them. I am also 190lbs so the recommended dose is two packets so I take one on an empty stomach when I wake up and one later in the day before I eat (empty stomach increases your body’s ability to absorb it). Lastly, it tastes fine. Other greens powders taste like you’re eating raw kale, yuck. This has a bit of a fruit tinge to it so I have no problems gulping it down. No weird aftertaste either. Thanks, athletic greens, you’ve changed my life.”
Click here to order your Athletic green
As far as superfood green shakes go, I definitely recommend this one. It’s pricey, especially if you use more than one serving a day. But, that’s because of all the nutritional power it packs.
That said, if you’re trying to lose weight, I can’t really recommend it for that. It doesn’t have fat burners or appetite suppressants and didn’t help me drop much.
My advice? Just be realistic about your expectations and get as much information as you can before taking a supplement or food product.
Athletic Greens can be purchased by clicking here
What is Total Living Drink Greens
The NEW & IMPROVED Total Living Drink Greens is a nine-products-in-one whole-food super-food formula with almost 12 grams of protein and the nutritional equivalent of 7-10 servings of raw vegetables and fruit. What’s more, it provides the body with enzymes, antioxidants, herbs, probiotics, herbs, vitamins and minerals.
Two of the most common questions regarding nutrition: What should I be eating? What supplements should I be taking? If you are searching for a daily supplement that will give you everything you need to establish a foundation of nutrition, the Total Living Drink Greens was created for you.
How does total living drink green work…?
There are so many supplements in Total Living Drink Green and each of them has a particular task they perform in the body. And they are as follows:
- Protein to build lean muscle!
- Fruits, Vegetables, Grasses & Algae loaded with life-giving phytonutrients and nutrient-dense calories!
- Digestive Enzymes for better digestion and caloric utilization!
- Probiotics for a healthy bowel ecosystem!
- Amino Acids for overall health and energy!
- Antioxidants for enhanced immune function!
- Herbs for intestinal, blood and internal organ cleansing!
- Vitamins the building blocks of nutrition!
- Minerals to sustain life and improve bodily functions!
What are the Benefits of the Total Living Drink Greens?
Total living drink greens helps to:
- Feeding the cells nutrient-dense, God-given phytonutrients
- Establishing a healthy pH balance
- Regulating your blood sugar
- Providing MEGA ENERGY – not stimulating your adrenal system
- Increasing your mental focus
- Helping you reach your ideal, healthy weight
- Rejuvenating your skin
- Improving your digestive system
- Super-charging your immune system
- Cleansing the blood and internal organs
- Cleansing and rebuilding your colon
- Providing a daily dose of perfect nutrition so you can enjoy the “not so perfect” food
How to use the Total Living Drink Greens
The manufacturers of the total living drink greens recommend mixing a ½ scoop of the total living drink green with 12 ounces of water or juice. For new superfood drinkers, it is advisable you try taking with a meal for a few days. You can increase up to a full-scoop when your body might have adjusted to the formula.
If you are used to taking superfood drinks or are a veteran juicer, then the total living drink greens will not be a problem and you don’t need passing through the process of getting your system to adapt.
I personally don’t get any side effects from this product. This may be due to the fact I have taken superfood supplements for a very long time, meaning my body has adapted to them. However, with many superfood supplements, you may experience some form of bloating and irregular bowel movements at first. If you have a sensitive digestive system then you may also experience a slightly uneasy feeling in your stomach. This is down to the probiotics and digestive enzymes included. If this feeling doesn’t settle after a few weeks then I would advise stopping taking Total Living Drink Greens.
Total living drink greens superfood powder is made up of nine categories potent enough to buttress the claim that you are getting complete nine different supplements just in a single serving. Though you might actually get a protein powder that provides a bit more protein, the truth is 11-gram vegan protein is still a decent and good amount.
Total living drink greens superfood powder offers you a better deal because if you decide to go for the stand alone antioxidants, digestive enzymes and probiotics supplements which are less potent compared to what you get from Total living drink greens superfood powder, you are sure going to pull out significant dollars from your pocket, say $80 to $100.
Total living drink greens superfood powder offers 95 per cent of what other green drinks product don’t. They contain 15 grams of superfoods and they cover all the bases of grasses, algae, land and sea vegetables. So, just the superfood section of the Total living drink greens superfood powder is far more potent than the vast majority of green drink’s total serving size.
With the nutritious content of Total living drink greens superfood powder, it is far above several green drinks and this goes a long way to support their claim of you getting nine-in-one supplements from a single serving.
With that said, below is a list of the nutrient content of Total living drink greens superfood powder and their amount;
- Superfoods: 15 grams
- Protein: 11 grams
- Antioxidant: 3 grams
- Herbal blend: 1.3 grams
- Multi-vitamin: Complete
- Multi-mineral: Complete
- Amino Acids: 2 grams
- Enzymes: 450 milligrams
- Probiotics: 300 milligrams
How Nice Does Total living Drink Greens Taste?
The taste isn’t bad but there are most certainly better tasting superfood supplements out there.
Kylea Health used juice extracts over whole vegetable powders which is great as there are profoundly more phytonutrients but unfortunately this doesn’t do the product any favours in the flavour department.
How they even managed to get it to taste as nice as it does is a massive success.
When I first tried Total Living Drink Greens I took a deep breath as I was expecting a strong algae taste to come across. Well, I was pleasantly surprised and couldn’t taste any at all.
There are definitely two ways of looking at this. In one way you may look at the typical $99 price tag and think that is far too much for one supplement, especially as there are many superfood powders on the market coming in $20 to $30 cheaper.
The other way of looking at it is, for you to add up what it would cost to buy all the different components as separate supplements. If you were to do this you would be spending upwards of $250 easily.
You really are getting the equivalent nutrition of nine supplements in one, and for that reason, I do believe a month’s supply of Total Living Drink Greens is a good value for money and priced correctly for what you are getting. Think about it!
Click here to get your Total living drink greens superfood powder.
- It tastes great
- It is reasonably priced
- Total living green drink is nutrient-dense
- It is one of the most potent green drink out there
- It is well rounded with antioxidants, enzymes, herbs, probiotics, protein and more.
- It mixes well
And a lot more…
There’s not much bad about the total living drink greens. Though there are better-tasting green drinks, they certainly don’t use juice extract (which is richer in phytonutrients than whole vegetables) and have lower potencies.
Is Total Living Drink Green Right for you?
If you are someone who is looking for a quality product to really boost your health and fitness, then you won’t find a more potent one then Total Living Drink Greens. It’s packed full of nutrition and it won’t be long before you start feeling the benefits. I must add that you should never rely solely on supplements and this must be taken in conjunction with good nutritional food and a solid fitness plan.
I would never use it solely as a meal replacement, as it’s only 120 calories per serving, but it would work wonders when taken with an actual meal replacement like Huel (our top-rated natural meal replacement).
If you are someone who likes to drink it on its own, then the taste is pleasant enough to do this, however, the chalky texture will take a bit of getting used to.
If a really nice tasting product is the first priority for you, then why not try “Athletic Greens” instead
Total Living Drink Green Customer Reviews
1. I suffer with Adrenal Fatigue and Fibromyalgia and these are the best vitamins I have ever taken in my life! I was feeling like death when the package was delivered by Amazon. Within one hour I felt as if life had entered my body again! Amazing, amazing vitamins. I will never be without them. EVER!
2. Right away I will say the packaging is an issue. Or the shipping/carrier.
I received the item with a hole in the bottom of the bag and the contents dusted all over the place when I opened the shipping box. It’s so expensive I tried to save all that I could and dumped the larger piles into a glass and mixed with water. I’ll say it wasn’t too bad as far as taste goes hence the 3 stars but seriously disappointed in the packaging for the price.
I’ll add a comment to my review after a few to see if I notice any difference in energy or over all feeling. *****Update**** the company was amazing and I changed this to 5 stars for two reasons #1 after less than 48 hours I can FEEL the difference after my work out in my gut.
I have a sensitive gut and high acid content to my stomach so most supplements don’t really impress me as they are so highly processed they just pass through like they were never there.
Most people don’t realize that 90% of the supplants the can get in any store are junk and don’t actually absorb. This stuff processes very well and absorbs well for me personally. Secondly and a huge factor because I don’t like to deal with companies that don’t care for their clientele. They replaced my split bag free of charge.
Total living drink greens covers all the nutritional bases. It has significant calories and nutrition per serving which makes it perfect for use as a meal replacement. It has more superfoods per serving than any green drink we’ve come across.
Total living drink greens is a very popular product and there’s very little negative feedback about this product so far.
In fact, total living drink greens is my favourite green superfood drink because of its amazing taste and nutrient dense nature – at least at the present time.
Though the price seems to be on the high side it is relatively cheaper than its closest rivals like shakeology. Total living drink greens is worth every penny you spend to get it.
Though these green drinks are cool, I suggest you still consult your doctor.
Thanks for stopping by!
Diana Paul is a certified nutritionist who writes for leading health blogs. She is a master herbalist, yoga teacher, forager, and wild-crafting writer She is focused on helping people transform life blocks to opportunities. Based in NYC, she often holds health seminars and lectures.